A Very Merry Christmas to All

Friday, May 27, 2011

Looking for a Special Bug

Well Cindy is at it again. I've joined her Bug Swap. Her swaps are so much fun...Since I live in an Enchanted Forest there are many kinds of bugs people do not often see. I'm very lucky in that respect. So when a swap like this comes up, I simply have to look for those very special bugs.
The hunt begins today. I am looking for "The Magenta, Golden legged, Sparkle shoe Araneae"...he's a tricky little fellow, very fast (must be those shoes). He can only be found deep within the forest hiding under sparkling Reindeer Moss..if I can capture him I think he would be the perfect addition to any bug collection...Wouldn't it be great if I could find a baby one and make a pin out of it :-) Who knows, perhaps in my search I will find other interesting bugs. Stay tuned, return if you dare  <g>

1 comment: