A Very Merry Christmas to All

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Time does fly

Seems like only yesterday I was making a promise to myself to  post here every day. Where does the time go?
Oh I know....I had a birthday week LOL My friend Sue organized a little BD celebration and got in touch with gals I haven't seen in a while. Not because we don't love to get together, we are just a bunch of very busy ladies.
The evening was wonderful and it was so good to see them and here what has been happening in their lives.
Sue made me this planter out of pots put together. Very cute idea. She claims I inspire her. She sees herself as having no talent. Trust me, everyone has talent, some more then others, while still others THINK they have talent that they don't. Sue gives it her all and that's the very best anyone can give or ask for. She (the planter now sits with my other plants and seems quite happy) Not to worry, I will take pictures.

Teri had a butterfly collage made of glass, especially made for me. Having worked with glass, this was no small task and it is just beautiful and already hanging in my window.

I opened this funny card from Janet that told me how awesome I was...No really, it talked LOL, with it was the cutest little Teddy that played Happy Birthday. I was sitting at the table a while before I realized that the Lucky Bamboo plant was also from Janet and Eric. The Bamboo was shaped in a heart so I thought it was a Valentine center piece Duh!!

Ceil surprised me with a Cricut cartridge I've been looking at but refused to buy for myself. She also include some stamps with a sewing theme.Of course she made a lovely card to wrap it all up.

I got a surprise in the mail from my friend Norma, a cool heart, a BD Angel and a pattern to make an Elf (I love him) Norma and I have been on line buddies forever. She has been a wonderful friend over the years.

I got more cards then I can count from people in different groups that I belong to. I will be saying thank you forever LOL

My kids were up, Ron,Karen and DGD Krista. They weathered the storm (didn't like it one bit) but they helped celebrate yet another year. Krista gave me some scratch offs and I actually won on two of them...that along with the gift certificate from Ron and Karen (for AC Moore) will make for a fun day of shopping.
 Yup, I had a BD week, plus went for my eye exam and was on the run as usual. I keep hoping I will get here every day...Hope springs eternal LOL
I will take pic's of my gifts  but for now I will just be able to share pic's of what I've managed to fit in with all the celebrating.
I see as usual, when I sign through AOHell I can't do shit!! So stay tuned for pic's of what I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment