A Very Merry Christmas to All

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Joys in each day

Living where I live is as close to paradise as anyone can get. Okay, well you have to like mountains and cold weather, but it's paradise to me. Look at this little guy who greeted me this morning.
So I'm not real happy with the holes his Mom and Dad dig, they are dangerous to my horses. But when you are walking in a field and a little critter stops to say "HI" you just can't help but fall in love.
Punkin, my chocolate Lab thought the critter was pretty cute too. Like all the little stuffed animals in her toy box.Let me tell you, this little guy may be small but he can defend himself. The minute Punkin looked interested he charged forward and scared the bejeezes out of her.
Just another reason to love living on a mountain top far away from people. You get to meet little ones like this :-)
I have to get back to my art work. Should have some pic's later on or tomorrow. But I thought y'all would enjoy this little guy in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment