A Very Merry Christmas to All

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer is here

And I'm not happy. I have never been a heat lover. Lived in the AC when I was in Florida...now Florida has come to the mountains..Humidity and all. Great excuse to stay in the house and play.
My latest play time was spent after seeing pictures of  a charm tutorial that Cherie posted. I didn't read it, just liked what I saw in pictures so I did my own version.
The charms are made of copper tubing which I just happen to have. I needed a pipe cutter, which I just happen to have. I used some polymer clay for structure for the pictures and in some I threaded some lamp work beads. Some are charms and some are pendents because I added dangles.
So what do you think? I get lots of e-mail about this Blog, You do know you can leave a comment right here...RIGHT?

AS you can see I had some fun. I also made a few little surprises. A couple of wired women and a BD book for a friend.

The book has pockets with little gifts she can use in her art. I call it my Friendship BD Book,Lots of fun.
There's more, but I think that's enough eye candy for one day LOL Don't want to spoil you now do I?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie,
    WOW, YOU HAVE GONE CRAZY MAKING THE CHARMS! LOL
    Love them all! I still haven't started mine but will soon. :)
    Love the wired ladies and the little birthday book too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete