A Very Merry Christmas to All

Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Friday the 18th

May 18 was my Moms BD. Every year I would make her something and she used to get so excited trying to figure out what I'd come up with. She's been gone 10 years. Happy Birthday Mom.
My Where's Dorothy book found it's new home so now I can post the final page. Mary is either a very good actress or she REALLY liked it. I was so thrilled to get her e-mail. So many times, and I know I'm not alone, you put your heart and soul into something and you bearly get a Thank You. It can be disheartening at times but then there are those who are just so delighted with what you made for them...It all kind of evens out in the "warm and fuzzy dept."
I have a doll ATC swap and this is what I did for that...I love things that move.

I know I should have put the arms behind the little girl but they just didn't look right. I can always change them.
So now I have to make a PC for my own list...It's not really a swap list, it's more about sharing info, links, art techniques etc.
Now you all know if I send something, I will also get something (wait until you see this) When my Where's Dorothy book arrived I was delighted that it was from TG. She must have loved paper dolls as a kid because she does the very nicest cut out things. This book doesn't open, so you are actually looking into the scene. Take a close look at all the things that had to be cut out...It's amazing. Thanks again TG.
So that's my sharing for today...I'm still working on a few other projects, hoping to have at least one finished by tomorrow....We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment