A Very Merry Christmas to All

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Holiday Over...

I do hope everyone had a nice long week-end and enjoyed the Holiday. I also hope you took time out and remembered what the holiday was for. I don't know of too many people that aren't touched by some war along the way. All of us have had Fathers, Mother, brother, sister, friends...someone in battle and many that did not return home.I think each day a moment should be set aside to remember those who fought for our freedom.
Needless to say I haven't done much. Certainly not what I had hoped to accomplish but.....
I know I'm not alone.
I did finish up the Pendant Spools (one set anyway). I decided to use Vintage one of a kind buttons, some vintage trim that I accented with Swarvoski crystals and a crystal bead to top it off.
So that's the first set of 6. The next set will be way different. These look a bit Victorian, no? I'd wear it.
I also got my little tiny mini album from my partner, along with a great stamp I REALLY wanted. The universe must have whispered in her ear. Either that or she just knows how wild I am about Steam Punk.
Isn't the album just darling and so tiny. I can't wait to make my first card with that stamp.
So that's pretty much it. Flowers got planted today , it's so beautiful out. I hope everyone had a sunshiney day...Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment