A Very Merry Christmas to All

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ever have an argument with an egg?

AS you know one of the challenges for the month of August at  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mixedmediastudio/  is to do something with an egg.
I decided to use a 6 year old dried out Peahen egg (don't worry I do it all the time, they are fine).
So I'm thinking egg head, using plaster cloth.. Got the thing almost done, it needed a wash and it starts to talk to me. Egg says' what am I' ?I tell it 'your a boy'. Why? It ask. I say I don't know, I guess because I named you Eggbert and you look like a boy. It's now getting a bit huffy and says 'why ? Because I'm ugly? Not pretty enough to be a girl?". 'No' I reply, there isn't anything ugly in my world. You're different and your beauty lies within'... "so" it says "then why can't I be a girl? I really want to be a girl...and if you think I'm pretty, then let me be a girl".....Not that I am in the habit of giving into my projects demands, but the last thing I need in my collection is a bad, unhappy egg...so meet  Eggclaire...
She was delighted to know her picture would be published.
I've wanted to post pictures of the things I get in my return swaps. Unfortunately my camera is not always handy or my swaps have been put  on display somewhere else. My most recent swap was the Birdhouse and the one I received just happen to be next to Eggclaire.

I also received my first TP roll page for a mini album. I will be publishing that tomorrow. I'm hoping for another and I'd like to take a picture of the start of my album, so stay tuned.







Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again real soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love Eggclaire, she definitely has personality! And glad to know I'm not the only one who's projects speak to them :O) Lovely birdhouse too Kathie.

    ReplyDelete