A Very Merry Christmas to All

Sunday, August 10, 2014

More Company!!

One group left, the other arrives today. I don't see nearly enough of my Grandson so I look forward to this visit.
So what have I been doing? Pretty much playing catch up on swaps and challenges.
Hereis a little something I've
been working on. Don't want to show you all of it right now but I was pretty happy with my altered watch face. The gears move freely and go well with the I heart Steam Punk face. Stay tuned for the finished project.
Then we have the mystery challenge. I made up 2 tutorials so far to get the gals to this point.
Not so spooky looking  at the moment ...but wait!!!
Before Krista left I figured one good turn deserved another....
Now she has Minions also. Just like G'maw.
Something weird is going on up at the pond. Last week we were out in the dark watching the international space station fly across the evening sky. We all caught a bright streak out of the corner of our eye (the entire family was out there) The next evening there was a strange blue glow coming from the pond. We investigated and thought we saw what appeared to be fish, but they moved so fast we weren't quite sure.
This morning after meditation up at the pond I saw something strange in the grass.

WHAT??? How's that for strange? Not like any fish I've ever seen and some mean looking teeth.
I looked again in the pond. I saw the Bass (they come right to me for feeding) and then I saw some fast moving...whatevers...can't really see them because they move so fast, but I could swear I see hair.
I'll be working on some more stuff today, so come on back. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see the complete project of the Steam punk watch case.! :)
    Love how your tree is looking and ONLY you would have a weird thing like that roaming around in your grass! LOL
    I just uploaded something NEW to my blog. If you can please stop by and leave a comment.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your skelly fish (mermaid??) is amazing!! Is it going to be part of the Mystery Challenge? Is it, is it, come on you can tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone else!!! You never cease to amaze me Kathie, your talent and imagination are bottomless. Can't remember who your cuff partner is but they will love your altered watch cuff and the tree looks wonderful with it's coat of clay. And the minion nails you painted on your DGD are so cute! Enjoy your visit with your DGS and can't wait to see what is lurking in your pond, bwa-ha-ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete