A Very Merry Christmas to All

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Every HUnters Dream

Two beautiful Bucks and a spike.Some of you may remember Jesse and Jordan The spike is safe because they need two points at least, but my poor boys are in peril. I remember when they were tiny little fawns, playing in that same backyard. I saw them the following year but not last year and thought for sure Hunting season took them. Imagine my surprise when they returned together. The spike is their brother from last years birth and the Mom of all 3 still returns with them. That spike was a twin, but I suspect coyotes got the other. This land has been a sanctuary for all critters since we moved up here. We've seen our bucks grow into these majestic animals and then they are gone. We watched the dad of all 3 of these deer survive with 10 then 12 points for 4 years, but eventually our neighbor got him. His head graces  our neighbors fireplace. Kind of sad when you think about it. I wish these boys luck in the coming weeks and hope I see them comes Dec.
The theme for this months ATC's was Horror movies. I really suck at ATC's but I keep trying. Karen is my partner so I made her a little surprise one. Another swap we have going on is What Do You See run by my friend Norma. This is the pattern...
Oh please tell me you see something in this...I got two things but they are far out and my imagination is stretched to the limit. There are 6 of us in this swap and I can't wait to see what everyone sees.
I'm going to go with the first thing that popped out at me as weird as it may be. So stay tuned so we can laugh at me together. Thanks for stopping by...
Ya just can't beat Mother Nature when it comes to beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Such handsome boys, I hope they make it through hunting season safely. I don't have a problem with folks hunting for meat to feed their families but people who trophy hunt sicken me. You keep saying that you are no good at paper crafting but those ATC's are fabulous! Karen is going to love them. And I see 3 different things in Norma's pattern (1 of which is more than a little goofy!) but I can't share them with you since we are in the same swap LOL! Your trees are looking magnificent, nothing like fall colours. Enjoy Mother Nature's free show Kathie! {Hugs}, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a flying ghostie...I don't know!!! Sorry:)

    ReplyDelete