A Very Merry Christmas to All

Friday, October 3, 2014

SHE DID IT AGAIN!!!

The first signs of winter up here in the mountains is when all the quilts are brought out and freshened up after a season packed away. No matter how beautiful I think mine are, nothing and I mean NOTHING matches the beauty of the quilts mother nature spreads over these mountains.
My front yard!!!
my side yard
my back yard....
I wish you could see
these true colors. The pictures just can't capture how they just light up...People come from all over the world to see this show and I have the honor to live in it.
Mean while, as I bask in the glory of our Fall season,  I also have to stay busy..getting lots of squash and corn in the freezer and keeping up with swaps and challenges. One challenge on our Mixed media group was I Dare you to use a zipper. The girls came up with some beautiful idea's. I'm afraid I took the easy way out.
made a cool looking bracelet.
Right now I am working on DOG themed charms. I should take a picture of the mystery challenge. It's almost completed. Two tutorials coming up. One using a shoe and one using seed beads so stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. And She did it beautifully! Glorious colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kathie, love the view you have from your backyard. It is as nice as mine. :)
    I just uploaded some Halloween ATC's I made for an online swap. Please stop by and leave a comment.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete