A Very Merry Christmas to All

Friday, November 21, 2014

Does it ever stop?

As some of you know I recently lost my Rosie. We were devastated but were comforted by the fact that  we still had our Punkin (choc. Lab) to come home to.
Two days ago Punkin stopped eating and appeared to be constipated. So I gave her mineral oil to try and help her. When she stopped drinking I became very concerned and brought her to the Vet.. The long and short, our beloved Punkin has a tumor that is cancerous and inoperable. Our only hope is to shrink it. She is home now but needs constant care and attention which limits my time on the computer.
I miss my group, but with Punkin, my Aunts surgery, Richards back and trying to get  obligations completed, I have very little free time.
I heard that there was a cute idea on my group that involved a french fry pocket. There was some concern about using a USED fry pocket. So if I do nothing else, perhaps this will help those who want to try the idea.
Just  right click on it, save and when you print it out, print it to the size you want. Hope that helps.
I am hoping against all hope that Punkin will continue to improve. Otherwise there is only one option left and I dread having to play God once again. I ask that you keep her in your thoughts..
I will continue to work in my studio as time permits and hope to have pictures soon. Thanks for stopping by and come again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Kathie, I can't begin to tell you how very, very sorry I am to hear about Punkin. Sending her all the healing energy I can muster and sending you and Rich much love and hugs as you deal with this. Thank you so much my friend for thinking of us at the Mixed Media Studio, I will tell the gals to pop on over and get your generous pattern. Wish I was closer so I could help you deal with all of this, keeping you close in my heart, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a comfort to me to have friends who care enough to share my sorrow. So far she is holding her own, so those prayers and healing thoughts are helping.
    HUgs,Kathie

    ReplyDelete