A Very Merry Christmas to All

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lets Remember them

I am alive because of one of you. I am FREE because of ALL of you...Thank you.

I got lots of happy mail yesterday but haven't had a chance to take a picture yet. Before I start running errands I wanted to remember Veterans Day. To thank the brave men and women all over the world, not just Americans but all brave men and women who fight for freedom. They deserve to be honored and they deserve far more respect then they receive.

Once I get done with my running I will try and post  pictures of my Fan blade, charms and Banners...
It really was a Banner Mail day...You'll see..
For now, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for remembering all veterans Kathie and I echo your thanks and gratitude to them. I attended the Remembrance Day ceremony at our local cenotaph here today and I've never seen so many people attend. It was heart warming to see so many young families there with their kids, makes me feel sure that our heroes will indeed be remembered for generations to come. Can't wait to see pictures of your goodies :O)

    ReplyDelete