A Very Merry Christmas to All

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Finally!!!



My pin keep partner got her package today so I can share it with you. I've been very busy but everything I am doing right now is either a swap or a gift, so I can't post what I'm doing, but I will as I send stuff out.
The Theme for this years pin keep from Ravenwood Whimsies was "Winter". Sounds easy right?
Nope, I went from a Christmas tree that brought Charlie Brown to mind, to a Santa that brought a troll to mind and finally to something I just love...
A little snow baby all snuggled up in her snowsuit , with her muff. I made some snowflake straight pins and brought in a touch of color with some felt holly and bead berries.Her base is a vintage tart pan. Along with her I sent a cigar box full of goodies I think my partner may need in the coming year.
She is a new member of  MixedMediastudio.yahoogroups.com  so she is in for a few surprises LOL
her gifts were wrapped in fabric because she is also a quilter. As an added bonus I sent her a spooky pin keep.
Oh stop laughing, it was a joke and she loved him.
I am working on some Gnomes and Elves but you will have to wait until tomorrow because under this mess, somewhere is a camera.
Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by....

3 comments:

  1. Your generosity has left me gobsmacked! I appreciate all that went into your gorgeous and devilish creations as well as everything else you gifted me!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. From looking at your blog and Carolyn's, I can tell that you two had a blast. Love all the pin - keeps! Thank you again for joining in the swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy thank you so much for giving me the perfect partner. Not only did Carolyn make me the most gorgeous pin keeps, but I made a wonderful friend as well...Truly two very well matched hearts and minds.
      Please let me know when your next swap adventure happens (maybe next Halloween?) LOve Spooky Pin keeps.
      Hugs,Kathie

      Delete