A Very Merry Christmas to All

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Is it just me or does it seem that once Halloween came, time just flew ? I do love seeing how all the BLOGs have switched to Christmas themes...Maybe I should consider decorating LOL
In my quest to get a box together for a friend over the week-end, I had to look high and low for things I had gathered to send her. One little guy was made a while ago...but every time I went looking for him, he had vanished (things like that happen in the magical forest) He seemed very excited about living with his new family...I still have no idea why he kept hiding, but now he is on his way. He just showed up Saturday yelling "Here I  BE !" While he was sleeping , I took a picture of him.. Fairy babies always sleep around humans...but at night time, while we're sleeping, they are very busy little things.
I see that my friend Kai is having a housefull for this Holiday...I love to read that... This is a Holiday to be shared. If you are not visiting family this year check with local churches who are having Thanksgiving dinner...They always need servers or some kind of help and it just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see so many people smiling in one place.
I'll probably be back, but if not...know that I am Thankful for each and every person that has touched my life. Many of you will dwell in my heart forever. Happy Thanksgiving to ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment