A Very Merry Christmas to All

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oh Happy Day!!

I just love it when a day goes as planned. My plan was to make a Tussie Mussie for a swap I'm in. Didn't know which way to go with this one but it's real pretty in person...I always ask myself, 'how would I feel if I got this in a swap" My answer to this was "I'd love it and probably hang it near my computer to hold stuff"..Trust me, there have been times when I ask myself that question and I have to answer "I wouldn't be very happy". When that happens, I start all over again. So this is my Tussie Mussie:
So after that was done, I wanted to finish up my tin. I did the outside of an altoid tin a few days ago. Added  my signature BLING and a semi precious stone for meaning. Then I worked on forming a little fairy for the inside. I forgot to add another signature , a butterfly so I have to do that now. I will put the butterfly on her knee. Her hair is yarn, she has a face, a small silk flower in her hair and she is sitting on real rocks. You can see  her house off to the side and  her pond behind her.

She also has tiny little golden wings. Little happy fairy in her own little Paradise. Now I'm about to start gluing some pages together of a niche in an altered book...I want to make sure it's all dry on time....At least I feel like I accomplished something besides cleaning. How about you?

1 comment: