A Very Merry Christmas to All

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Were you waiting??

To see what the surprise was?... well don't be surprised that the surprise is not finished LOL
But I also wanted to show you something surprising about the minatures that were pictured yesterday. I wanted you to FIRST realize just how small they were.
That would be a quarter in the picture. Then something else you may be wondering.....

YES!! If you were 5 and a half inches tall, you'd be able to play the game, tend the fire and cut up a salad...The knives and clever work.
Now I have to get back to work on my surprise for tomorrow...Hope you enjoyed today's

1 comment:

  1. OMG, THAT IS SOOOO COOL. I love fiddling around with miniature stuff, I'm blown away. Now I wonder what the surprise will be :)
    Thx for showing
    *HUG* ~Rainer

    ReplyDelete