A Very Merry Christmas to All

Friday, December 16, 2011

A New Day and a Busy day

And what a wonderful new day it was. I took a walk up to my pond (the day was mind considering it's Dec.)
I meditated as I watched the ducks in the water and the deer staring back at me. It was easy to dismiss the negative energy recently brought into my life, especially when faced with all this beauty. Surprisingly enough I was able to organize my thoughts of what I'd hoped to accomplish. I'm happy to report I did exactly what I hoped to do. I finished one free standing yarn bag (for a Dear friend who crochettes) her name is Lydia. I have another almost completed one for another friend who knits..



In between sewing I worked on another candy bouquet (this one was ordered) and also this thing...
Oh go ahead and take a guess. It will be finished today (please note that positive expression LOL) Unless something more important comes along. I'm also trying to get my Christmas cards together. I knew I wasn't going to have much time this year (I normally like making them) So instead I did the next best thing and ordered from the Humane Society.
This house is starting to look like Santa's workshop...so I put on my Santa Hat...it's like magic and certainly puts me in the mood...Wishing  you all a very Happy day...Hope you'll stop back and see what that thing up there turns into. maybe you guessed correctly...maybe not...

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm not sure but it looks very cute:) Keep on thinking positive thoughts my friend but some how I can't think of you as ever having negative thoughts:)

    ReplyDelete