A Very Merry Christmas to All

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Staying Busy

Yup! It's that time of year when it's super busy. I'm not alone, that's for sure. Most crafty people are busy making things, designing things and trying to fit Holiday shopping for food and gifts into the mix. Oh and lets not forget decorating.
Many,many years ago when I hung my first tree upside down..I expected to be made fun of. Instead everyone that saw it wanted to know if I intended to patent it. I didn't of course and now I'm sorry...although I still could I'm guessing, because the upside down tree's I've seen are nothing like mine...The one on the stand is hideous IMHO...
So today I'm looking at some things that I made back in the day and I come across some ornament hangers.
But in looking at them, I had another thought...So instead of doing what I was supposed to be doing. I was experimenting. What's wrong with me ?
I did make my little bag for an exchange I'm in. I was going to do a lot to the outside, but sometimes less is more...I think it would look so cute hanging on a draw handle of someones desk, or on a tree, or on a door knob...perhaps holding a secret surprise :-) So I decided to fill it with some little surprises of my own. I do hope my partner likes it.

and what is that lurking in the shadows? Something you will only find in a magical forest. Of course we don't mount REAL heads around here (we leave that to the testosterone crowd) we just use the live things as models.... You'll have to check back, because this is only the beginning...

I really do have to stop getting side tracked. It's not like I don't have a million things to do...and then of course there's Christmas LOL Don't you just LOVE this time of year...
Oh and did I mention I joined Zumba...Talk about fun! I joined Aqua Zumba but I'm going to give a try and floor Zumba as well...Well that's me catching you all up on the past couple of days...Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathie,
    Love those ornament hangers. The little bag and the little goodies really cute. Can't wait to see the Unicorn all done. I can see you are as busy as me. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete