A Very Merry Christmas to All

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers Day

Well that's what it is, I can't say Happy Mothers Day.
So yesterday as the day progressed my connection got crazy and I wasn't able to share my Happy Mail.
One of my favorite swap partners sent me the micro mini album and what a wonderful job she did.

The pages are full of little mini tags, cute little embellishments, it's just adorable. Is there any doubt it was made just for me?
Also in the envelope, aside from a beautiful little note card, was this Alice in Wonderland Post card.
How beautiful is that? I have a wish jug just like that one, bet she didn't know that :-)
Unfortunately I didn't make anything yesterday. Had the best intentions but you know how that goes.
Perhaps today will be a better day.Less cleaning, more play. Sounds good anyway.
Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you like your mini and the postcard, I had so much fun making them! Enjoy my friend (and no, I didn't know you had a wish jug like that one, it was obviously meant to be!)
    xoxo Deb

    ReplyDelete