A Very Merry Christmas to All

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's a dogs life

Don't I wish...I'd switch with her in a heart beat. Too bad it's so dark. That's my Choc. Lab Punkin. She must have heard me say I was changing the sheets yesterday, I got done in the kitchen and this is what I found. Miss Punkin got up in bed fixed the quilt to her liking , plumped the pillow and took a nap. When I ask her what she thought she was doing, she yawned, stretched and rolled over as if to say "what does it look like I'm doing?" It's her house. The only living thing that comes before her is Rosie, our yellow Lab. Punkin adores her. Rosie is now deaf and blind in one eye so Punkin goes out with her and guides her. If Rose strays, Punkin is right there pushing her with her body. She's a great companion.Meanwhile they eat the same food we do, never had to work a day in their lives, nap when ever they please and have someone to clean up after them...who, may I ask, is the dumb animal?
So I have nothing new to show you today. I had an endoscopy yesterday that left my throat kind of sore, between the stretch and the biopsy. So I lost a day of "doing" Going to try and make up for it today.
I promised myself I'd work on one crafty thing and one hour cleaning my studio...at that rate I should be done with my studio in 2017..But it will get done LOL
Oh the item for the shoe box today was red paper. Cellophane would be good, but red tissue paper or plastic dyed red would work also. Opaque is okay as long as light shines through.
Back to work I go...Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I recognize that doggy pose, it is a regular sight around this house too! They certainly do have it good, don't they? Hope you are feeling better real soon and back to creating (and don't worry about the craft room, it will look like H E double hockey sticks again the moment you get it finished!) Deb

    ReplyDelete