A Very Merry Christmas to All

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I LOVE Happy Mail

Especially when it is a surprise!! Yesterday I was expecting a swap to arrive but instead I got a complete surprise from my friend Norma. This is the kind of person who always seems to know when a friend needs a "little pick me up"...I have some on going health issues that I haven't really spoken too much about, but sometimes I feel a little blue. Yesterday was one of those days...When I opened my little gift tears started to well up in my eyes, but I quickly started laughing at her adorable New Years card (she drew just for me), then I opened the little gift box. That woman never ceases to amaze me...she just sits in her studio and creates the most amazing things. This is an angel made from beach glass, his head is a little bubble...and as you see, it's a little kitty. It just cheered me up and served as a reminder that I am a very, very lucky lady...I am surrounded by real live angels I call "Friends"..it is impossible not to be happy, knowing they are there and thinking of me....Thank you Norma for everything you do and thank you to my other special friends (you know who you are) for always being there  not just for your thoughtful little gifts (you all know how I go bonkers over happy mail) but for always finding the right words to say, for being so supportive and for genuinely caring. You are all a treasure in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie,
    I am so happy you received it and you like it. It was my pleasure to send that to my dear friend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete