A Very Merry Christmas to All

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's play time again!!

After dealing with some pesky health issues that took me away from my messy studio and all that I love.
I'm baaaack and sassy as ever. I thought my swaps would get away from me, but so far I'm on target. Some people are so relaxed with swaps. If they are a tad late (even by a month or so LOL) it's all good. Thanks to my dear friend I keep this book (I used to be so disorganized) I write the date of mailing and the address of the person I sent it to. Helps me keep track although I do try and mail early...
I've got a Round Robin coming up. That will be an altered book and have no fear I will post all the beautiful art work when it is completed. Some of the swaps due soon are  a triptych, which is a three part ATC...oh you'll see, I have to take a pic of mine. Then we have altered eye glasses which I'm very excited about..I have an idea that I absolutely love (stay tuned on that one), then there is the Mardi Gras mask, I have some thoughts and I think it will be pretty, I may even give up a strand or two of my Mardi Gras beads, straight from last years Mardi Gras, we'll see. Over at Ravenwood Whimzies Wendy has a Bunny Hop swap, I just made up a new pattern for a Bunny I created 100 years ago LOL So that's on the drawing board, then on Sherry Goshens list Innerchild, we have a Valentine swap going on. I've met my partner and we've decided what to do so stay tuned for that....My biggest event is Jean Bernards class. I am so excited to be taking a class with her...Her work is just gorgeous. It is a tree woman she calls "Gen" when mine speaks to me, I'll tell you what her name is. I didn't even start her yet so it will be a while. My Valentine doll said her name is
Harris Mae Hart (Here is my heart, just in case you didn't get that) So as you can see I am surrounding myself with good karma. All things that bring happiness and joy to me.....Oh I almost forgot I also joined a lottery at artforthecreativemind@yahoo. It's just a fun thing...winner takes all and sends the runner up what ever she made. Random drawing so you know who WON'T be winning...but it's fun. It's pretty much a paper group, so it's an "Anything But" Lottery. No cards, ATC's etc. so this is what I came up with.
Wired Woman LOL Does she look like me or what?She's a pin..
Have a great day and don't forget to smile at someone.....

3 comments: