A Very Merry Christmas to All

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I See lots of new things!!!

I love it when I see so many new things happening on BLOGS Over the past few weeks I haven't gotten to visit to many..When I wasn't dying from some unknown illness I was busy trying to catch up on swaps that I slowed up on while dying... So I have high hopes to be able to catch up on all of you...If I don't comment, it's because I can't. Some Blogs will not recognize me, which is disturbing because I like you to know I visited.
I'm busy working on other swaps (they just keep coming)  as well as trying to organize my studio so I can take pictures and show it off. It really is very nice (A bit messy but nice) and there isn't one window that doesn't have a spectacular view.
I consider myself so lucky when I can be a "Swap Angel"...That is Tole Granny's name for volunteers. See , unlike some group owners who don't seem to care if you get your swap or not, she  will not allow it and will ask for volunteers to make  up for the person who let her partner down. Now I know there are other group owners or swap hostess' that do the same thing...but this is the one I'm talking about at the moment.
Someone didn't get the stocking in a Christmas swap we had. It could be made from anything (paper or fabric) and if possible add some goodies. So since it was after Christmas I decided to use some very unique fabric I have to make a stocking. I made sure everything I added to the stocking could be reused in another project (this is a mixed media group) and then I put some beads, button's, jewels, glitter and ribbon inside...
I hope it's well received...it was mailed last  Friday....
Now I better get back to this "Project Organization"...Oh and read some of these BLOGS

2 comments:

  1. What a nice thing to do. You are always so kind! I am sure the person who is getting it will be very happy.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great stocking! The fabric is so neat!

    ReplyDelete